- What are the applications of SkyAir Products?
SkyAir Products are for users who require single split system which require higher capacity (5KW - 14kW). It can be installed in Residential Units, Commercial or Industrial building.
- Where can I get the specifications of the SkyAir Product?
Please download the SkyAir catalogue here.
- What are the product types and categories available?
1) CEILING MOUNTED CASSETTE
2) DUCT CONNECTION
3) CEILING SUSPENDED
4) WALL MOUNTED
- What is the cooling capacity range/Horse Power(HP) available?
The cooling capacity range is different for each type of AC system :
1) CEILING MOUNTED CASSETTE : range from 5kw - 14.0kw (rated)
2) DUCT CONNECTION : range from 5kw - 14.0kw (rated)
3) CEILING SUSPENDED : range from 5kw - 14.0kw (rated)
4) WALL MOUNTED : Only available in 10.0kW(rated)
- What is the tick rating for the product?
Tick Rating as below:
1) RZR50LVVM - 4 ticks
2) RZR60LVVM - 4 ticks
3) RZR71LVVMG - 2 ticks
4) RZR100MVMG - 2 ticks
5) RZR125MVMG - 2 ticks
There is no tick rating for Condensing Unit with 3 Phase Power Supply.
- What does the tick rating mean?
Ticks Rating is the Minimum Energy Performance Standards in order to help consumers better identify the more energy efficient models. The more the ticks, the better system efficiency.
- Do you have multi split Ceiling Cassette/Ducted?
No, it is not available.
- Is wired/wireless controller available for the product?
Yes, you can choose the option of wired or wireless remote controller.
- Is the product inverter or non-inverter system?
Our offered products are all inverter systems.
- What is the type of refrigerant uesed for the product?
- How long will it takes to cool down the room?
It will take approximately 30-45 mins to cool down the room to the set temperature subject to the ambient condition.
- What is the setting temperature range?
The setting temperature range is between 16°C - 32°C
- Can I replace my old AC (other brand) with new set of Daikin AC?
Yes, it is possible.
- Can I replace either of the FCU or CU (other brand) with Daikin brand?
No, the replacement has to be in a whole set including the indoor and outdoor condensing unit.
- Does it require to change the existing refrigerant piping for installing new set of Daikin AC?
It is possible to remain using existing piping for installing new set of AC system. Proper flushing of the system is required.